Dell Latitude D620 Thread

vorob

For me it seems to work when things are written to disk. Computer turns totally off and I have to power it on again. But after startup computer restore everything like should...

When trying to change hibernatemode to store thins only to RAM sleep wont work.

Thanks but, I'm afraid that I cannot find the Chameleon wizard in the Extra folder. I've searched my entire laptop and I cannot see it. I can't find it on my D830 either. All I can find is the Chameleon-Wizard folder, its cache, and lots of associated files :huh:

• Administrators

If it's not in /Extra/storage/apps, download Chameleon Wizard application off the web (available at kexts.com).

PS: fixed my D620 sleep issue. I had somehow enabled USB wake in the BIOS! It's compatible with sleep on the D630, but not on the D620... Dooh! :$

does it have a BT controller? you can try disabling it or removing it and test. maybe usb bus is keeping it from sleeping?

I've tried disabling Bluetooth in the BIOS but it made no difference. I'm not sure what to do with the USB bus though. My D630 used to go to sleep but wouldn't wake and now it only pretends to got to sleep and still won't wake! :huh: