E6430 Flash Player not working!

cmb991

I have an E6430 that I followed https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/5641-dell-latitude-e6430-intel-mavericks/ this guide to the T to get mavericks on it.  It seems to work fine but when I first logged in I got tons of System extension cannbot be used errors.  All of them were for myHack.kext.  I tried running MyHack and doing the Run myFix, but I still get those errors.

I tried to also install flash player to watch a video on youtube and safari keeps crashing over and over, I downloaded firefox and got flash to install that way but it doesn't play the video. 

My graphics card is an Intel HD Graphics 4000  4 MB

Any help would be really appriciated!

I did that, just tried it again. Once I click quick, it starts giving the errors of System extension cannot be used.

It lists myHack.kext, ACPISensord.kext, AppleAPCIButtons.kext,AppleAPIEC.kext, AppleACPIPlatform.kext, And tons of others.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but when I first booted osx for the first time after the install, I kept getting a Bluetooth Controller error so I googled and found this fix, did this mess everything up?

Type: mount -uw /

Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions

Type: mkdir intel_back

Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/

Type: touch ../Extensions

• Moderators

I don't even have a Bluetooth module in this laptop.... it just says "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"

You need to restore the files because your HD4000 graphics require them. You could ignore the bluetooth error, it usually loads graphics after that, but since you don't have the files anymore, it just hang.

Also, can you list your graphics resolution? It needs a different FB file if resolution is higher than 1366x768.

Okay hold on, if I reinstall osx on here, your saying I shouldn't do those commands to bypass the Bluetooth module? I left the laptop sit for hours and it doesn't go past the Bluetooth error, it stops there. So how would I get past it? If I do -x it will get past it but I still get those extension errors

• Moderators

Okay hold on, if I reinstall osx on here, your saying I shouldn't do those commands to bypass the Bluetooth module? I left the laptop sit for hours and it doesn't go past the Bluetooth error, it stops there. So how would I get past it? If I do -x it will get past it but I still get those extension errors

I just rebuild my E6430 with Mavericks 10.9.2 using the same boot pack. No issue besides losing audio, but with the new patched AppleHDA, issue is fixed. I have updated the guide with the patched file.

I got it to work!!!  I missed a step with replacing the 3 files if my processor is an i5-3440m, but now I can't get imessage or facetime to work.  It says an error occured when activating and facetime just says its unavailable everytime I call!