dell precision M4600 keyboard, touchpad, video card

daiyuechuan

hi,

During the process of creating the USB installer, my hack did not prompt the Extra folder but just finish it all and said done!

of course installation of the Mac 10.9 failed when I boot up with my USB installer.

So i use another option "create Extra" in my hack and load the Extra (M4600) SUCCESSFULLY.

But, during the process of the installation, I found the local keyboard and touch pad does not work so I had to connect my Logic USB wireless keyboard and mouse to finish the whole install process.

After I login to the Mac 10.9, the screen will become black and logout automatic maybe 5 to 10 sec.... and of course, the local keyboard and touchpad still does't work..

I try to update the driver through EDP but when it finish, restart failed....

totally no idea about this..

video: Nvidia quadro 1000M

thanks guys

This is usually seen when the myHack installer is created after clicking on the myHack app directly from the desktop. It is necessary to drag the myHack app to the applications folder and then open it from there, before creating your installer. 

This is usually seen when the myHack installer is created after clicking on the myHack app directly from the desktop. It is necessary to drag the myHack app to the applications folder and then open it from there, before creating your installer. 

thanks, I will try this way

It appears you edited your original post. If you did not get the option to choose a Generic Extra or Use Your Own, as well as the option to not install the three problem kexts, refer to my previous post. It will be easier to resolve issues that way. Then we can sort out your Black screen issue.