feel completely lost

mrboop

So I have a D620, I installed 10.6.0 with retail usb pendrive it works great, I flashed the custom bios from osx lattitude.com, I have edp 1.9, and multifail but how the hell do I update I feel like I just cant find anything telling me anywhere how to do it please could someone set things straight from me or point me atleast in the right direction? or am I completely helpless?

So, if i understood correctly, your d620 is running SL 10.6.0 with no issues?

OK, next step: go and download this 10.6.8 combo update.

Install Chameleon RC2 r1213 and be sure you have the latest EDP 1.9 installed.

After this is done - run the combo update. You will be asked to allow installation to reboot. Do so.

After your d620 is finished with installation it will reboot and you will find yourself running 10.6.8.

BTW: I don't know how and why you came into situation to use multifail. EDP gives you all you need to run OSX on your D620. And multifail is NOT part of the EDP. If you use our EDP and something weird happens, we usually are able to help. If you mix methods, even more and even weirder things could happen. And, since it is hard to say which method caused you trouble, it is a lot harder to help. So, try EDP first and only, it should do all you need to run 10.6.8.