Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

I have this problem why ? This error all file inside the dsdt folder but run the iasl -da *.aml look this error pls help me. Delete after the ssdt-1.aml and run the iasl running and make the file but the ssdt lost. After for this running the maciasl and open the dsdt file. Insert the code and apply but after for check look one error for the first line why ?

post-4953-0-69457400-1402310079_thumb.jpg

thnks for the replay. ok delete the folder and repeat the 14 steps but again no run the cd ~/Desktop/DSDT

iasl -da *.aml. after for this delete the first SSDT-1.aml. and run again and running. the file for this is this 

after running MacIASL DSDT.dsl file and paste the code. after for this i have one error. thanks again 

DSDT.zip

Yes delete all This and after run iasl -da *.aml and after opening the maciASL and put this patch:

(# Syntax errors
into definitionblock code_regex External \ s + \ (_SB_ \. PCI0 \. PEG0 \) remove_matched;
into definitionblock code_regex External \ s + \ (_SB_ \. PCI0 \. PEG0 \. PEGP \) remove_matched;
into definitionblock code_regex External \ s + \ (_SB_ \. PCI0 \. RP05 \. PEGP \) remove_matched;
into method label ADBG replace_content begin Return (0) end;

into method label HRPR code_regex (OperationRegion. *) \ \ _GPE.MMTB \ s + \ (0x04 \), replace_matched begin% 1 \ \ _GPE.MMTB, 0x04) \ n end;
into method label HRPR code_regex (Field \ s + \ (HRPE. * \ n. * \ n. * \ n. * \}) \) replace_matched begin% 1 end;
into method label _WAK code_regex Store \ s \ (\ \ _GPE \. MMTB \ s \ (Local2, \ s \ \ _GPE \. OSUP \ s \ (Local2 \) \), \ sStore \ s \ (Local1, \ sREG6 \) \) remove_matched;
into method label _INI code_regex Store \ s \ (\ \ _GPE \. MMTB \ s \ (Local3, \ s \ \ _GPE \. OSUP \ s \ (Local3 \) \), \ sStore \ s \ (Local2, \ sREG6 \) \) remove_matched;

# Prevent freeze caused by WMI
into method label WMIA replace_content begin / / nothing end;

# Force BAT0 device
into method label _STA parent_label BAT0 replace_content begin Return (0x1F) end;

# Fix PNOT method
into method label PNOT replace_content begin / / nothing end;

# Enable functions keys
# Override DSDT oemId (for Clover, since it patches with "Apple")
into method label _DSM parent_label PS2K remove_entry;
into device label PS2K insert
begin
Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) \ n
{\ N
    If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero)) {Return (Buffer () {0x03})} \ n
    Return (Package () \ n
    {\ N
        / / Note: Function key part seems to not be necessary
        / / "AAPL, has-embedded-fn-keys", Buffer () {0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00}, \ n
        "RM, oem-id", "DELL", \ n
    }) \ N
} \ N
end;

# Inject Audio info
into method label _DSM parent_label HDEF remove_entry;
into device label HDEF insert
begin
Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) \ n
{\ N
    If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero)) {Return (Buffer () {0x03})} \ n
    Return (Package () \ n
    {\ N
        "Layout-id", Buffer () {86, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00}, \ n
        "Hda-gfx", Buffer () {"onboard-1"}, \ n
        "PinConfigurations", Buffer () {}, \ n
    }) \ N
} \ N
end;

But after for this find one error for the last photo .

Today, with the invaluable help of the pokenguyen I have completed the installation to my laptop(Dell Inspiron 15 3537, i7-4500U/15.6/8GB/1TB/HD 8850M) and everything works perfectly. Through the Guide (Dell Inspiron 7000 Clover Install Guide) Thank you very much for the valuable help that I had from pokenguyen

Hey pokengyuen! First off, I wanted to say you are super invaluable to the OSX86 cause, man! You seen to take much time out of your day to hep other which I find to be extremely amazing.

Here is what was contained in my /origin./ folder - just a heads up - the SSDT-3x.aml /does not/ decompile. I had to put it in a different folder to run the terminal commands -

would it be best if I erased that folder and went through my Clover USB a second time to use F4 to generate the files?

DSDT.zip