Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Today, with the invaluable help of the pokenguyen I have completed the installation to my laptop(Dell Inspiron 15 3537, i7-4500U/15.6/8GB/1TB/HD 8850M) and everything works perfectly. Through the Guide (Dell Inspiron 7000 Clover Install Guide) Thank you very much for the valuable help that I had from pokenguyen

Hi Kvasil,

I have same laptop and got same error with you. May you send me your dsdt patched file ? Your help is highly appreciated

And this photo after for all I have one error for the line 1

Hi PokeNguyen,

I did followed your guide .1st time everything seems ok , i got only 1 error same with kvasil . Then i deleted all DSDT to try again. But I got many errors and warnings after that. 

Do you have any ideas ?

Regards,

Ken

Try this dsdt.aml.

Also, you don't have ssdt.aml in patched folder, and you have ssdt-2.dsl instead of ssdt-2.aml.

Run HVT again, select ssdt generator, then copy /extra/ssdt.aml to patched folder, and compile your ssdt-2.dsl to ssdt-2.aml

Always, be careful when following the guide. If you miss one step, all other steps will be useless.

DSDT 2.zip

Thanks very much. It worked :) Still Headphone suck but it's ok.=

And also sorry to disturb you :P 

But I still have a small question: how can I remove all the Voodoo data (in launchpad n control panel)?

Do you have ssdt.aml  and ssdt-2.aml now? 

Remove /Applications/VoodooHDA and /System/Library/PreferencePanes/VoodooHDA.prefPane