Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Do you have ssdt.aml  and ssdt-2.aml now? 

Remove /Applications/VoodooHDA and /System/Library/PreferencePanes/VoodooHDA.prefPane

Yes. I have replaced old dsdt with your dsdt, fixed ssdt-2.dsl to .aml and copy ssdt.aml which is created by HVT to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched => AppleHDA worked

Thanks to all your guide ^^ MacOSX is better than windows 8.1 :D 

Yes. I have replaced old dsdt with your dsdt, fixed ssdt-2.dsl to .aml and copy ssdt.aml which is created by HVT to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched => AppleHDA worked

Thanks to all your guide ^^ MacOSX is better than windows 8.1 :D

Do you just rename ssdt-2.dsl to .aml, or open it by MacIASL, then save as as ACPI Machine Language (AML)?

You can check if it's working correctly or not by going to System Information > Graphics/Display. If you see only Intel HD, ssdt-2.aml is correct. If you see both Intel HD and nVidia, you should check again.

Do you just rename ssdt-2.dsl to .aml, or open it by MacIASL, then save as as ACPI Machine Language (AML)?

You can check if it's working correctly or not by going to System Information > Graphics/Display. If you see only Intel HD, ssdt-2.aml is correct. If you see both Intel HD and nVidia, you should check again.

I opened with MacIASL 

Thanks a lot for helping me ^^

Hi sorry for the noob question, is it possible install OS X without formatting HDD? i can make a new partition and use it to install OSX or it will not work? I also have an external HDD i could clone it after installing OSX? Just because i have really much data on windows partition. Thank u for the reply!