Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Hi pokenguyen,

Thanks a lot for your great details GUIDE. I installed Mavericks successfully on my Dell Ins 15r 7537.

One thing that I miss is my WiFi card, which is so sad an Intel one.

Do you have any suggestion of alternate suitable card, TP-LINK or something?

(for example: TP-LINK TL-WN722N)

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

Hi,

Can you help me? I found new problem with my computer. I installed dual boot windows 8.1 and Mac. But when i shutdown and restart the machine, the time went wrong :(

See here http://myhack.sojugarden.com/2009/12/dual-booting-demystified/ by Conti himself

Under 

Section 2 : Troubleshooting & Multi-Boots -> Section 2:a – Time synchronization -> Part 1) Windows

Please help me, I cannot boot from OSX after windows 8.1 installation

I have done like these: 

1. I have installed OSX with these guide from the very very good help of Pokenguyen. Finally it works perfectly 

when I make the partition, I make only in GUID format in every partition (NO FAT32, or FAT) 

2. I install windows 8.1. In windows installer it cannot format partition I prepared for windows.(it said unrecognized format)  So I have to delete that partition then make it new in windows installer. Windows installer said that it has to make another partition ( ??? windows boot manager ??) 

3. I installed windows 8.1 as usual

4. I tried to go to bios F2 option and make the EFI clover file x64 to the top --> then windows boot manager ---> it doesn't work -> boot to windowns 8 anyway  finally 

5. I tried to go to F12 boot option and boot from EFI colver file x64 again --> it doesn't work --> boot to windows 8 again 

Please help me. I invest my time a lot for OSX and it's gone !!

(or but I backup OSX with CCC in another hard drive already, Can I use it and how ? 

Thanks in advance