Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

I haven't tried windows 7 uefi, because its uefi is not complete and troublesome. You should try by yourself.

ill give it a bash n report back.. on another note about the audio from when we chatted not long after you posted the guide.. One of the intel NUC;s has a kext similar to the one in this guide its newer and slightly larger it states in the guide i took it from that audio works 100% on  the NUC.. I installed it and its exactly the same.. maybe they were talking about audio through hdmi 

ill give it a bash n report back.. on another note about the audio from when we chatted not long after you posted the guide.. One of the intel NUC;s has a kext similar to the one in this guide its newer and slightly larger it states in the guide i took it from that audio works 100% on  the NUC.. I installed it and its exactly the same.. maybe they were talking about audio through hdmi 

Well well well... I don't have the laptop on my own now, so if you find anything that can improve your experience, please let me know, I will add to guide.

Well its getting better. The kext its loading is fine as when i load the camera in parallels it works fine.

in system profiler what does everyone have under camera?

I have this

Integrated_Webcam_HD:

Model ID: UVC Camera VendorID_3141 ProductID_26373

Unique ID: 0x145000000c456705 

If you transfer the webcam device, or any USB device to Parallels Windows, it will work like normal. No kext is needed.

yeah but surely OSX has to have detected it and loaded it for the VM to pick it up as its a pass through but not direct hardware access

unless you mean its just the usb bus being passed through..

BTW

the 10.9.3 update causes really bad artifacts on the menu bar, fixed it with the AppleIntelFramebufferAzul you posted to fix the hdmi, BTW my hdmi works fine apart from audio, no lockups or anything 

yeah but surely OSX has to have detected it and loaded it for the VM to pick it up as its a pass through but not direct hardware access

unless you mean its just the usb bus being passed through..

BTW

the 10.9.3 update causes really bad artifacts on the menu bar, fixed it with the AppleIntelFramebufferAzul you posted to fix the hdmi, BTW my hdmi works fine apart from audio, no lockups or anything 

I mean passthrough. My HP laptop has fingerprint and it works in Parallel Desktop, though it's unusable in OS X.

for HDMI, I think we need to patch AppleIntelFramebufferAzul (?) or geeting correct AppleHDA (??)

I'm not sure, you should try and discover.