Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

I copyed my dsdt ssdt from my previos Mavericks installation, i disabled the nvidia but after put them in the USB nothing happens. It stuck at the same point, maybe is another problem? I have to try with macdrive deleting all the kexts. But is really strange. I can also boot into the recovery without problem, is just the main OS that won't work!

All I can think is graphics problem. Try moving all related Graphics kexts (you will lose QE/CI btw):

- NVDA*

- AMD*

- ATI*

- Geforce*

- AppleIntelHD*

Then add -f to bootflag.

All I can think is graphics problem. Try moving all related Graphics kexts (you will lose QE/CI btw):

- NVDA*

- AMD*

- ATI*

- Geforce*

- AppleIntelHD*

Then add -f to bootflag.

nothing  to do. All kext removed, maybe is better to wait another release. I think that something is missing there to make a good hackintosh. I'm out of ideas i tryed all the possible combination on clover and on kext folder.

It's Generate P States and Generate C States.... And did you IMPORT the config.plist in EFI partition?

About empty origin folder, did you do press F4 at step 9?

Sorry, if you have problems, it may be your own mistake, and I do not want to answer those questions like these...

• Like 1

It's Generate P States and Generate C States.... And did you IMPORT the config.plist in EFI partition?

About empty origin folder, did you do press F4 at step 9?

Sorry, if you have problems, it may be your own mistake, and I do not want to answer those questions like these...

I'm sorry for the noob questions...

Thank you...

the guide works so any errors are defo down to slight user mistakes, just re try taking time to read each step correctly..

Im back on windows 8.1 (sadly) As the sound and no NVidia was just too much.. I have left the partition in tact ready for the day a solution comes around.

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble again.

I'm stuck with the last step... After I remove the USB and reboot I no longer see Clover Boot Menu. I boot straight into Windows 8. I made the Boot entry like you said...

I didn't fully wipe my HDD in the begning. I just made a Partition for OSX . Is it because of that ???

And I have one more doubt. The EFI partition that you asked to copy all the kexts... I didnt see the EFI partition . SO I opened EFI via terminal . The path is now /Volumes/EFI... and not /EFI/..

I also tried Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition. But that partition doen't have this directory  /EFI/Clover/kexts/10.9 ....

SO I copied everything like you asked in this /Volumes/EFI/Clover/kexts/10.9...

How to open EFI partition...in the right way ???

Thank YOU...

• Moderators

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble again.

I'm stuck with the last step... After I remove the USB and reboot I no longer see Clover Boot Menu. I boot straight into Windows 8. I made the Boot entry like you said...

I didn't fully wipe my HDD in the begning. I just made a Partition for OSX . Is it because of that ???

And I have one more doubt. The EFI partition that you asked to copy all the kexts... I didnt see the EFI partition . SO I opened EFI via terminal . The path is now /Volumes/EFI... and not /EFI/..

I also tried Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition. But that partition doen't have this directory  /EFI/Clover/kexts/10.9 ....

SO I copied everything like you asked in this /Volumes/EFI/Clover/kexts/10.9...

How to open EFI partition...in the right way ???

Thank YOU...

Mounting with Clover Configurator is correct.

• Like 1