Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Not sure, but you have to make sure your drive is GPT with EFI partition as first partition, with size >200 MB.

I think the hassle to get your dell recovery disk working is larger than installing drivers manually.

Lets say I'm going to install OS X only. If I decide to use Windows 8.1 again and delete OS X, can I just reformat the whole hard drive and use the recovery disk?

@pokenguyen

I'm trying install OSX Yosemite into my 7537.

I have done according to the instructions,

I can boot straight to Yosemite desktop through Clover in usb

Everything is ok until step 10 when i run HVT tool, i cant install.

What do i do to fix this? Thanks

44006IMG_0030.jpg

@pokenguyen

I'm trying install OSX Yosemite into my 7537.

I have done according to the instructions,

I can boot straight to Yosemite desktop through Clover in usb

Everything is ok until step 10 when i run HVT tool, i cant install.

What do i do to fix this? Thanks

44006IMG_0030.jpg

I also get the installation failed, even if a try to only install Clover from HVT. In fact, I can't get Clover to work in my HD even using Clover Installer and I can only boot from HD using Clover from the installation usb drive.

Another problem I have is the missing /Extra folder and the empty /EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin/ folder. Maybe the solution is simple, but I'm just new to OS X and hackintosh and I don't know what to do.

P.S. I'll post my /var/log/install.log file ASAP

I fixed in HVT 1.7.3, please try again from step 9.

I confirm 1.7.3 works correctly. I've installed OSX following the guide and it works (FHD model). Now I'm trying to get mutitouch gestures to work. I can hear a sound when I swipe with 3 fingers but the gesture doesn't seem to trigger correct actions (like switching from a full screen application).

I confirm 1.7.3 works correctly. I've installed OSX following the guide and it works (FHD model). Now I'm trying to get mutitouch gestures to work. I can hear a sound when I swipe with 3 fingers but the gesture doesn't seem to trigger correct actions (like switching from a full screen application).

Go to sys pref > Keyboard > shortcut, then swipe to assign