Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Yosemite or Mavericks? Make sure you followed the guide word-by-word.

Mavericks, Okay, I forgot to copy the packages folder, anyway, I can't make a Dual Boot with Windows 8 :(( When Installing Windows I should reformat the whole drive because it says that there's MBR table in the GPT, I don't know what is that.

Mavericks, Okay, I forgot to copy the packages folder, anyway, I can't make a Dual Boot with Windows 8 :(( When Installing Windows I should reformat the whole drive because it says that there's MBR table in the GPT, I don't know what is that.

when u installed mavericks did you check the GPT while partitioning hard disk? If you can boot in windows you can use minitoolpartitionwizard to convert mbr to gpt. It usually works!

when u installed mavericks did you check the GPT while partitioning hard disk? If you can boot in windows you can use minitoolpartitionwizard to convert mbr to gpt. It usually works!

I will try it & tell you what happened.

Hi Pokenguyen, I followed your guide to the letter and managed to get a decent Mavericks system (DELL Inspiron 7437). Just a few things I need help with:

- Is there a way to get the card reader working (As its not listed in the "Known Issues")?

- I get this error "The IOUSBFamily was not able to enumerate a device., It will keep retrying.  (Port 7 of Hub at 0x14000000)

- On occasions my system does not wake from sleep when I open the lid. Is this a common issue?

- Some small graphics artefacts are visible. How do I remove these? 

Thanks for your marvellous work.

I don't notice the card reader. The usb one works fine for me.

USB and sleep can be caused by GenericUSBXHCI kext. Try replacing it with other version.

For graphical issues, you can try different ig-platform-id in DSDT patches, or replacing 10.9.1 graphic kexts.