EDP 1.5 - Release Candidate 5 released

Leon

lol.. strange bug..

The net's riddled with this problem even on genuine macs. I just disabled the bt detect in the bios for now and enable when I need it I think. That works for me. The only issue I'd like to resolve now is the microphone detection. Using bronx's VoodooHDA I don't get mic support but if I use the one I found it works .. only trouble is the sound is garbled on wake from sleep with mine. ideas? I'm one step away from what I would call a perfect hackintosh bt aside.I wonder if soundflower could resolve teh garbled sound on wake?

• Administrators

If you can wait a bit, there will be a special dsdt for your model.

Anders, a guy who just joined the forum, is sending down one like yours to mariusz, so he can make a specialized model..

Anders, a guy who just joined the forum, is sending down one like yours to mariusz, so he can make a specialized model..

fantastic! It just gets better and better all the time! <grin> maybe mention the bt issue but for now I'm a pretty happy camper. Not having to use a bios system pass to sleep and having usb working on wake is nice!

Hi Leon

Just this morning sent the D630/2GHz/2G/80G/X3100/1395/BT to Mariusz. Expect 5 days said the Post Office girl.

Anders