Lion 10.7.1 Update

Zeppo

Hi All,

The 10.7.1 might render your sleepenabler useless, at least I had a KP after the upgrade. Several times.

Removed sleepenabler.kext out of /Extra/Extensions folder, run edptool choice 1 and rebuilt mkext out of existing configuration (I think it's option a).

Everything works, appart of sleep. We are looking into new version of sleepenabler which will fix this issue.

Thanks Daniel!

nice to hear your rig is working fine.

With your d630 you are lucky. Some of us still need nullcpu and sleepenabler kexts to get the temps controlled and to have sleep in the same time. D430 has native speedstep but OS X still tends to overclock the CPU and increase the temps. Hence, we need nullcpu.kext to regulate this. But nullcpu disables the native sleep. So, we need sleepenabler. The world is not perfect. :)

did u put pmVersion=102 in your plist?????

in 10.70 I did not need to but 10.7.1 and 10.72 I did otherwise kp that is if u use sleep enabler

I tried native speedster but as Zeppo said temperature are higher

Still Im using cookbook with c states and p states in my plist and its working like a beauty undervaluing

in 10.7.1 I've also got KP with sleepenabler, but after I removed it, removed nullPM, use nativ ApplePM with speedstep everything works fine, temp is bit higher, but not as in snowleopard. and voodooHDA KP on startup disappeared and no more freeze during flash video in browser

D630 C2D T8300 4Gram X3100

in 10.7.1 I've also got KP with sleepenabler, but after I removed it, removed nullPM, use nativ ApplePM with speedstep everything works fine, temp is bit higher, but not as in snowleopard. and voodooHDA KP on startup disappeared and no more freeze during flash video in browser

D630 C2D T8300 4Gram X3100

Try this sleepenabler for LION 10.7.1. No panic here using this one

SleepEnabler.kext.zip