[Guide] E7440 with Clover

pokenguyen

Hello ,

following this guide and some other, i now have a working E7440 with clover and Yosemite ! 

i replace the wifi and bluetooth card with :

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT  and it is working fine with the last BTFirmwareUploader_v2.6_Final.zip

the only 3 trouble i have are:

1: after sleep, no sound ! i use the kext from post 152

2: impossible to fix iMessage and Facetime.

3: during start with clover, it didn't start automaticly .i must press "enter" . i try to change the delay with clover configurator in config.plist to 1 but no delay is showing on startup .

thank for your help !

Jake et al.

Today I reinstalled the Yosemite and somehow My WiFi and Bluetooth  (BCM4352 with Bluetooth) is not getting detected. It never happened before. It is working fine in Windows and 10.9.3.

EFI/Clover/ - kext do contain WiFi Injector (both 10.9 and 10.10)

Applied the patch as suggested in the Clover Guide.

Please attached EFIzip, IOREG, and An image showing DCPI PCI list.

I have also noticed that during the install I am also unable to see the Wifi signal as opposed to before.

E7440EFI.zip

._DPCI-PCI List.tiff

meraMACs MacBook Air.zip

Hello ,

following this guide and some other, i now have a working E7440 with clover and Yosemite ! 

i replace the wifi and bluetooth card with :

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT  and it is working fine with the last BTFirmwareUploader_v2.6_Final.zip

the only 3 trouble i have are:

1: after sleep, no sound ! i use the kext from post 152

2: impossible to fix iMessage and Facetime.

3: during start with clover, it didn't start automaticly .i must press "enter" . i try to change the delay with clover configurator in config.plist to 1 but no delay is showing on startup .

thank for your help !

Hi!

1 - I use this for Audio after sleep.

2 - iMessage and FaceTime you need original Mackintosh MLB and ROM set in Clover RT variables. (i run iMessageDebug script my friend mac, set returned MLB and ROM in clover, iMessage, FaceTime works!)

3 - In Clover configurator  > Boot - Defaul Boot Volume - set exactly same name as your OS X partition name (mine is Yosemite...) and the timeout or fastboot is work...

• Like 1

Hi!

1 - I use this for Audio after sleep.

2 - iMessage and FaceTime you need original Mackintosh MLB and ROM set in Clover RT variables. (i run iMessageDebug script my friend mac, set returned MLB and ROM in clover, iMessage, FaceTime works!)

3 - In Clover configurator  > Boot - Defaul Boot Volume - set exactly same name as your OS X partition name (mine is Yosemite...) and the timeout or fastboot is work...

hi,

thank a lot. 

1 & 3 solved.

now i must find MLB and ROM from ??? to enable to solve iMessage and FaceTime.

i spend 3 hours with french apple support and they didn't solve this trouble !!!!

thank again .

Hi all members,

First of all, thanks you once again for the updated guide (I did follow it for maverick and it was working  quite fine) 

So here is my details : 

DELL latitude E7240 : i5 2,49GHz - 12,5" 1366x768 - intel HD 4400

So when trying again to patch my DSDT.aml (as I did with the previous version of the guide) I now received 3 errors while compiling. I attached the screenshot of the errors.

post-51860-0-11327900-1415437796_thumb.png

So if I remove all the ZERO lines, and apply the Patch, I still have 2 errors ( unexpected } , and premature end of file).

Does anyone see what I did wrong !

Thanks 

Van_Axl

Hi all members,

First of all, thanks you once again for the updated guide (I did follow it for maverick and it was working  quite fine) 

So here is my details : 

DELL latitude E7240 : i5 2,49GHz - 12,5" 1366x768 - intel HD 4400

So when trying again to patch my DSDT.aml (as I did with the previous version of the guide) I now received 3 errors while compiling. I attached the screenshot of the errors.

attachicon.gifCapture d’écran 2014-11-08 à 10.06.01.png

So if I remove all the ZERO lines, and apply the Patch, I still have 2 errors ( unexpected } , and premature end of file).

Does anyone see what I did wrong !

Thanks 

Van_Axl

I'm not 100% sure if it's your problem but I discovered there are 2 versions 1.3 of the MacIasL compiler floating around. One gave me errors the other no errors just some warnings. I've been using 1.3 built 246 with no problems.

From any working real mac run iMessageDebug script on real working mac, (iMac, MacBoo, MacMini, etc...) generate onr txt contains real MLB and ROM number.

Put the Clover configurator RT Variables section, and work...

Can you show me how your E7240 i7-4600U FHD with touch is working?

Can you share your kext, dsdt and ssdt files for me?

I am unable to make mine (graphics work)

What is your device ID for IGP? is it device ID 01a6 revision:000b?