[Guide] E7440 with Clover

pokenguyen

• Moderators

Hi, it is me again !

my laptop is working ok under 10.10.3 , BUT :

as soon as i try watch a video on full screen.....it log me out !!!!!  ???????

nobody have this trouble ??

thank for your help .

Update for 10.10.3 :

Found the fix.

You'll need to restore AppleIntelHD5000Graphics,  AppleSDXC (optional) , and libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib to the vanilla if you have patched it previously.

Install attached AppleIntelFramebufferAzul and FakePCIID to SLE. Replace DSDT to /Extra or /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched if you're on Clover.

Reboot.

HD4400_QE:CI.zip

Update for 10.10.3 :

Found the fix.

You'll need to restore AppleIntelHD5000Graphics,  AppleSDXC (optional) , and libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib to the vanilla if you have patched it previously.

Install attached AppleIntelFramebufferAzul and FakePCIID to SLE. Replace DSDT to /Extra.

Reboot.

Hi all, 

Could someone provide the vanilla libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib , because I did patch it without making a backup first.

I have same full screen issue, and I'd like to try Jake fix.

Thank you

Van_Axl

• Moderators

If you ran the patch from post #322, it made a backup call libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib.bak.

You just have to delete libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib and rename libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib.bak to libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib from that directory. Don't forget to resign it when you're done.

Else here's the file for 10.10.3

libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib.zip

See post #333

You'll need to replace your wifi card if it's an Intel.

It's an Atheros card. I've looked up my model and people are saying that there is a way of making it with using a kext from a previous compatible model.

Any ideas? My wireless card is in my signature.