[Guide] E7440 with Clover

pokenguyen

• Moderators

You can copy the files to EFI if you have them. Make sure they are dated 10/17/2015 if they are version 3292. 

In the BIOS, boot list option/UEFI, add a new boot option. Name it whatever you want, select the drive if there's more than one showing and browse to the path: \EFI\CLOVER\Cloverx64.efi

Move this to the top of the list or select F12 during boot.

• Like 1

Jake: It just updated the OSX to 10.11.1 and system would not boot in any of the configurations. everything was working with 10.11. I did update clover to 3292. However the system is still booting with 3272 and which is causing the system panic and I am unable to boot in any of the modes. Is there way to force load 3292? Thanks

Jake thanks for the fast response and I did add the boot entry again again but no luck still. The system will boot go to apple logo and only one line appear on the boot menu of OSX and the system reboots again.

I have OS X installed on second drive and Windows on another drive.

Any future help will be greatly appreciated...thanks

Jake thanks for the fast response and I did add the boot entry again again but no luck still. The system will boot go to apple logo and only one line appear on the boot menu of OSX and the system reboots again.

I have OS X installed on second drive and Windows on another drive.

Any future help will be greatly appreciated...thanks

This Tipically Clover problem. Update Clover to minimum: 3292

I think you El Capitan not load right Clover boot files....

Use full UEFI? or Legacy?

Thanks Robert! Upon further investigation I found out that after I upgraded to 10.11.1 my 10.11 folder was empty. Also missing bunch of stuff from other EFI folders too. I booted Windows and then mounted the OS X drive and replaced all of the contest as it should be. But still no luck. System still boots with 3270 clover. Is there any way to update clover if I am unable to boot to the OSX?

Thanks Robert! Upon further investigation I found out that after I upgraded to 10.11.1 my 10.11 folder was empty. Also missing bunch of stuff from other EFI folders too. I booted Windows and then mounted the OS X drive and replaced all of the contest as it should be. But still no luck. System still boots with 3270 clover. Is there any way to update clover if I am unable to boot to the OSX?

I think, no....

Update files CLOVERX64.efi and CLOVERIA32.efi from attached package This is Clover 3301... (update from windows)

But no answer if you use legacy or full uefi boot?

If you use legacy, i can not help you, i use full uefi boot....

Sorry my bad english...

clover 3301 boot files.zip