Lenovo X201 - safe to run EDP?

hamid37

Hello Everyone!
Is it now safe to run EDP on Lenovo x201 Mavericks to get full functionality?
I remember a few weeks ago EDP broke my system. Today I installed Mavericks 10.9.2 on x201 (it is 1200x800 res HD Graphics) no post installation yet. But have built-in Wifi. No sound, no keyboard and trackpad though.
Can i Run Edp to make a complete system? Again it is 1200x800 display not 1440x900.
post-55298-13993570950241.jpg

just here again to announce that YES. It's absolutely safe to run EDP ON LENOvo X201. You will have sound. Trackpad 2 finger scroll and a fast responding system. iCloud, iMessage works flawlessly. With appropriate AppleIntelHDGrapicsFB.kext (from Duallink folder) graphics card installation will be complete you can watch youtube and flash video easily.
A GREAT WORK BY OSX-LATITUDE STAF.

• Moderators

just here again to announce that YES. It's absolutely safe to run EDP ON LENOvo X201. You will sound. Trackpad 2 finger scroll and a fast responding system.iCloud, iMessage works flawlessly. With appropriate AppleIntelHDGrapicsFB.kext (from Duallink folder) graphics card installation will be complete you can watch youtube and flash video easily.

A GREAT WORK BY OSX-LATITUDE STAF.

Interesting. I didn't know there's a 1200x800 resolution. I thought it's a typo...awesome.

• Like 1

Smooth upgrade to 10.9.3 with Appsore. no reinstalling needed. for my Lenovo X201. Everything works after upgrade, sound Wifi (Dell 1490), etc all work fine. Just reboot after upgrade and you are good to go.

post-4953-0-10874000-1402173692_thumb.jpg

I have installed yosemite on my x201 using unifail modified with proper AppleIntelHDGraphics for yosemite and Windows 8.1 on the same HDD.

Do you know if I can use EDP on top of a unifail installation?

Right now I'm trying to make bluetooth work. My problem is I don't even know if there is a bluetooth apdapter installed on this machine :-/ 

The bluetooth light turns on a startup for few seconds, that is all I know... Any hint on how to check?