I successfully installed Mavericks 10.9.2 onto my D830 (nvidia) with the help of OS X Latitude. Everything seems to work great except when I try to download items from the app store. When I attempt to sign it, it tells me it doesn't recognize the device and to contact apple for assistance. 

Is there anyway around this? has anyone else gotten to sign in the app store?

• Administrators

This has been mentioned over and over on the forum: make sure your Ethernet/LAN port is 1st in the list of interface. Check that out through Terminal command ifconfig. If it's not the 1st interface in the list, remove all interfaces from your Network Preference panel, reboot then add the interfaces manually after reboot, starting with the Ethernet.

Do think of using the search facility on the forum.

This has been mentioned over and over on the forum: make sure your Ethernet/LAN port is 1st in the list of interface. Check that out through Terminal command ifconfig. If it's not the 1st interface in the list, remove all interfaces from your Network Preference panel, reboot then add the interfaces manually after reboot, starting with the Ethernet.

Do think of using the search facility on the forum.

I did think of using search, and that is what it told me to do. I did it, just as it said. I even went as far as to remove NetoworkInterface.plist to no avail. It is indeed first in the list. but I am still getting could not be verified error.

- Go to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ and delete these files:

• CaptiveNetworkSupport
  • com.apple.airport.preferences.plist
  • com.apple.network.eapolclient.configuration.plist
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist

- Go to System Preferences > Network, delete all connection. Then restart
- Go to System Preferences > Network, add your connection again.

Open DPCIManager 1.5 then post a screenshot here.

So I decided to leave the appleupstreamclient.kext enabled on my Latitude D830 and now works. I believe it is because of the DRM content. and to fix the sluggish mouse I can either use a usb mouse, or tweak touchpad settings.

So I decided to leave the appleupstreamclient.kext enabled on my Latitude D830 and t now works. I believe it is because of the DRM content. and to fix the sluggish mouse I can either use a usb mouse, or tweak touchpad settings.

Just curious if the sluggish mouse was the only collateral from leaving that kext enabled?