wellini

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

nothing new here,, i try a Stick with my Hack, but this stick is loading only the Kext and than jump to the next screen and than cpu panic. Tried everything with new Extrafolder all i could read.

So Pandora Stick is loading Software to my new HD, but reboot failed also always with panic error like in my screen one page before.

The bad thing is , that i crashed my ML HD so now i have nothing, only Win7 :(

could it be that my Bios Version has to do something with all my Problems? i have Ver 11.

Othervise i am at the End.

Klaus

• Moderators

Hello,

nothing new here,, i try a Stick with my Hack, but this stick is loading only the Kext and than jump to the next screen and than cpu panic. Tried everything with new Extrafolder all i could read.

So Pandora Stick is loading Software to my new HD, but reboot failed also always with panic error like in my screen one page before.

The bad thing is , that i crashed my ML HD so now i have nothing, only Win7 :(

could it be that my Bios Version has to do something with all my Problems? i have Ver 11.

Othervise i am at the End.

Klaus

Please upgrade to version the guide suggested. How did you install the boot pack? Did you run myHack/Install Extra and point to the boot pack?

Make sure to use right boot pack for the same version of OSX you're installing.

Hi,

i loaded Bios Ver A12 but no help. Now i have a basic question, i made the ML Stick, witch was running at my Dell with a Mac mini (not longer mine) and this Stick was working! Now i made a new Stick with a HackSystem and these ML will not load at my Dell.

Do i have to make the Sticks with a original Mac? or does the Ver of MyHack has to do something with my Problems? The ML Stick was made with the latest Version of MyHack and it is not loading, the ML whitch was working was done with MyHackversion 3.1

I am totally confused now,,

Thanks

Klaus

• Administrators

There is no difference whether you create your myHack USB installer on a real Mac or a Hack. If this new stick is not functional, I'd recommend you recreate it again, not forgetting to install the bootpack (install Extra) and, if necessary, Chameleon.

Now, it would also help to know what the problem is with this stick... You say it's not loading, but what do you actually mean? Chameleon bootloader not loading? in which case reinstall Chameleon on the stick, or myHack installer not reaching OS X installer screen? in which case, boot with -v and report on the eventual error displayed on the screen.

ok, just finishing with a new Mavericks Stick:

- if i use the Stick without changing anything, booting -v  kext are loading , sreen jumps to the next window were you see next steps, than monitor went black and end.

i chaged the Extrafolder to the JakeLo folder, not changing anything:

bootng -v loaded kext, jumps to next screen, see a lot fo SMC error, than i get the Apple logo with the rotationg colored Ball, mouse is working but nothing else happend.

now i change the SSDT and DSDT to the one for my i5 M3340 CPU

boot -v but the same result as before, get Applelogo with rotating Ball mouse is working and nothing else happend.

some more Info:

if i change the chameleon.plist to sreenresolution 1366x768x32 and not using the DSDT,  i see only for a very short time the applelogo and than a black sreen.

What else can i change?

• Moderators

some more Info:

if i change the chameleon.plist to sreenresolution 1366x768x32 and not using the DSDT,  i see only for a very short time the applelogo and than a black sreen.

What else can i change?

Are you sure you have only HD 4000 and not Optimus with Nvidia nv5200m?