Apple releases 10.9.3

bobdamnit

Apple released OS X 10.9.3 today. Its available in the Mac App Store, or available as a standalone and combo update. You can get the delta and combo update here: http://support.apple.com/downloads

sWrqJvX.png

I haven't installed it yet, so I'm not 100% sure what is updated. Also included in the update is iTunes 11.2.

Some features in the 10.9.3 update:

• Improves 4K display support on Mac Pro (Late 2013) and MacBook Pro with 15-inch Retina Display (Late 2013)
  • Adds the ability to sync contacts and calendars between a Mac and iOS device using a USB connection
  • Improves the reliability of VPN connections using IPsec
  • Resolves an issue that prevented Font Book from installing PostScript Type 1 fonts
  • Improves reliability of copying, editing and inspecting permissions of files on an SMB file server
  • Improves reliability of network home directories
  • Improves stability when installing configuration profiles
  • Improves login speed for users in Active Directory groups
  • Includes Safari 7.0.3

I already have it installed. Updating is simple if you are running a proper /Extra and have a properly modified DSDT or hardware supported out of box. 

Some notes about the update:

-Kernel was updated to 13.2.0

-Some graphics kexts/bundles are updated for 4k support

All in all, it was a smooth update. I updated with the delta update and not through the Mac App Store.

I already have it installed. Updating is simple if you are running a proper /Extra and have a properly modified DSDT or hardware supported out of box. 

Some notes about the update:

-Kernel was updated to 13.2.0

-Some graphics kexts/bundles are updated for 4k support

All in all, it was a smooth update. I updated with the delta update and not through the Mac App Store.

What do you mean by the delta update?