Sleep Problems on dell 6410

dirtydeeds2345

I'm having no luck as of yet getting sleep to work at least screen saver or display sleep if not sleep or hibernation.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If anyone has had any luck with any parts of these please share. :)  I have absolutely everything working well except for the 6300 intel centrino wifi and thats normal.  Just left with sleep to get 100% working.  If not I can live with it but I haven't given up yet.

• Administrators

I've never heard of a Hack that had issue with display sleep or screensaver. Did you configure those through the control panel?

Sleep does not appear to work on the E6410, as indicated in the published guide.

You did not say which model you have, but consider that, if it does not work for the nVidia model, it has even less chances to work on the Intel HD model as sleep-related process (especially wake function) does take graphics into consideration.

Hey guys!

First want to say thanks for those who put up the guide on installing MAC OS X Mavericks on E6410. You are awesome and the guide is so good organized and easy to follow.

Second I have read plenty of the topics but i could not find what i had a problem with, maybe i overlooked or did not see any related topics. But I'm having a problem when i disconnect the AC adapter and trying to run my laptop of the battery. my system seems to go to sleep or maybe something else happens, but my monitor turns off and i can not bring anything back. It seems that system is running in the background. I have to hold my power button and shut it down. After i boot the system back up everything goes ok. 

Any ideas or did some one had the same problem and was able to fix this issue would be nice if you could help out! I appreciate the time and knowledge!