Please help!! How to enable Hard disk on bios ??

tomee3057

The menu you took in photo is only the UEFI boot menu. When you install OS X, only the OS files are installed and not the bootloader, because Macs already have one build in the EFI firmware. In the case of the N56 (I own a N550JV), the UEFI BIOS is looking for a FAT32 partition (EFI Partition) with a correct bootloader (x64 "file".efi like the Windows Boot Manager).

So you have to install Clover Bootloader (the only one which can boot in UEFI mode) on the EFI partition (fat32).

The default install volume for CLover is your OS X partition, but this partition is in HFS+, a filesystem that is not supported by Aptio UEFI.

An other solution is to disable UEFI Booting (I have an option called CSM Boot in my N550JV BIOS) to force the BIOS to load the MBR and then the PBR to finally load the the bootloader (Clover or Chameleon).

I can advice you to use Clover in UEFI mode because it's a more "vanilla" solution ;-)

PS : you "see" your DVD Drive because your computer detect a valid bootloader (Clover) on the DVD

No detected a valid bootloader = no display on UEFI Boot Options

When you use GUID, your BIOS wants to boot in UEFI mode so it expect to find an EFI partition in FAT32 fs. If you only install OS X, the BIOS only see a HFS+ partition and it cannot boot because HFS+ fs is not supported on PC. 

You may format your disk in GUID, create EFI partition (fat32, 300mb), and OS X partition (HFS+). Then install CLOVER EFI (the only osx bootloader which support UEFI boot) on EFI partition.

After, if clover is not automatically detected,  you can add the clover boot entry in the BIOS : Add new boot entry > select HDD partition > EFI directory > CLOVER > CLOVERX64.efi

When you use GUID, your BIOS wants to boot in UEFI mode so it expect to find an EFI partition in FAT32 fs. If you only install OS X, the BIOS only see a HFS+ partition and it cannot boot because HFS+ fs is not supported on PC. 

You may format your disk in GUID, create EFI partition (fat32, 300mb), and OS X partition (HFS+). Then install CLOVER EFI (the only osx bootloader which support UEFI boot) on EFI partition.

After, if clover is not automatically detected,  you can add the clover boot entry in the BIOS : Add new boot entry > select HDD partition > EFI directory > CLOVER > CLOVERX64.efi

Thank you.

I was reinstall mavericks and use MBR.   By MBR  its no problem. 

But  thank you .