Stuck after install on dell latitude e6400. Can only boot in safe mode.

vrao

Hello everyone, I did a standard myhack installation on my dell latitude e6400. I got through the installation fine, and I am able to boot in safe mode. However, I cannot boot without -x, so I am wondering what kexts I have to delete or install, or what boot flags I may have to put.

Also, when I boot in safe mode, my graphics are stuck at a low resolution, so what kext do I need to install for graphics on the dell latitude e6400. I have intel gm45 graphics (that's what it says in about this Mac and bios.)

I would much appreciate help. I used this guide: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/6123-dell-latitude-e6400-mavericks-installation/

Thank you for your response. I selected different options in kext wizard, installed the kexts and i was able to boot normally. My graphics still don't work, and i read an article that had kexts that could make it work. I installed the kexts but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Yes, the most you'll get is CI.

See my post here.

More info here.

I followed the guide, but i wasn't even able to get cl. I installed all the kexts shown in the second link but no luck. Is there anyway I can at least get my graphics up from 1280 by 768