camellion

Install OSX on Lenovo Thinkpad T410

Hi @all, 

i have some issue with the hack.

It only boots up with the -f flag.

on -v it will show that it hang on Bluetooth-.....

On every startup (with -f flag) it says no keyboard found and the bluetooth manager apears (the KB is working)

And also I don't have sound ;(

My Thinkpad T410 i5-M520 4GB RAM Nvida 3100

I don't understand much about the .kext and so on. Maybe someone can help me 

(It's my first Hackintosh) ;))))

Edit:

Now it's working .... I have used Kext Utilitys ;)

Yes it can be updated to yosemite, but its a little more difficulty to do that. You need an updated bootloader. I used the last release of chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded)  for yosemite. The install USB drive need also an installed boot loader like chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) or clover. But if i used clover for the system partition i couldn't get sound kext to work. with chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) doesn't work iMessage, facetime and sometimes the App Store. THE nvram build cannot be created with the lyb of chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded). If you don't need it, you can use my mentioned way to install a stable system. 

iMessage is dead on Hackintosh systems these days due to Apple security measures. FaceTime and AppStore do not require FileNVRAM module at all (which does not support Yosemite anyway), just that the Ethernet LAN card is detected and defined as 1st interface en0. That's all.

You can perfectly install Yosemite with Chameleon and that's what I'd encourage you to do rather than the afore mentioned method which we do not support here.

At this time (end of october) there wasn't a working version of chameleon released. I don't remember me at which step the boot stops but it doesn't boot up. Maybe a newer version of chameleon contains a solution. i also used clover but the hdaudio kext didn't work. i tried different way to inject the kext but it never runs. my network card was installed correctly but sometime i couldn't log into my store account. my cpu also wasn't detected correctly (core i5 540 instead of 520). I decided to install Maverics again. it runs better than yosemite.