HD4400 Full QECI ?

loibi93

I am about to buy a Lenovo Thinkpad E440s but not sure wheter HD4400 works or not ! I heard several times that it won't work, but in this forum some people say it is working (with translucent bar and no flickering). So can anyone tell me how to get it to work ?

• Moderators

I am about to buy a Lenovo Thinkpad E440s but not sure wheter HD4400 works or not ! I heard several times that it won't work, but in this forum some people say it is working (with translucent bar and no flickering). So can anyone tell me how to get it to work ?

HD4400 working perfectly using chameleon switch GraphisEnabler=Yes IntelAzulFB=12. 

Without flickering, translucent bar and working Video playback and working (simple) games ?

I also use another Forum from Germany where everyone says that the IntelAzulFB only enables the right resolution Settings but not full QeCi thats why i'm confused !

• Moderators

Without flickering, translucent bar and working Video playback and working (simple) games ?

I also use another Forum from Germany where everyone says that the IntelAzulFB only enables the right resolution Settings but not full QeCi thats why i'm confused !

Check out the treads for E7xxx

The all have Intel HD 4400

Example here