Only have external display, internal won't work/isn't detected

antil33t

Hi all,

I have read around that some Dell Latitudes have this similar problem with a similar graphics card to mine, so I figured I may as well ask you lot.

I have a Toshiba Tecra M5, Core2Duo, 3GB RAM, Atheros Wireless-N, Sigma-Tel Audio, Quadro NVS110M ect ect.

OSX installed pretty easily, wifi, sound, graphics acceleration all worked without any effort. Only thing I needed a driver for was my touchpad, and it works with the accupoint(pointing stick nipple thing) too.

But I cannot use my laptops internal display, the machine works PERFECTLY with an external display in, it even detects my 1920x1080 TV first pop, and looks amazing.

Hell, it even works in the dock correctly. sound, video.. network all works.

but the internal screen! stupid laptop..

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

tl;dr

Internal screen doesn't work, but external does.

• Administrators

check in edp in the models folder you will see all the models edp supports in there you will see folders that state nvidia like d630-nvidia for example now look at org.chameleon.boot.plist..... the long string on the bottom is an efi string. try adding it to your own or use one of the boot.plist. hopefully one will work for you. org.chameleon.boot.plist is supported on the newer revs of chameleon as they dropped com.apple.boot.plist support. i think from rev13xx and up... latest as of writing this is chameleon svn2.1 rev1499