mikeyb5753

I'm getting the following error when trying to run EDP

Listening on http://127.0.0.1:11250

Document root is /Extra/EDP/bin/html

Press Ctrl-C to quit.

Updating EDP database, please wait...

% Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current

Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--   100  138k  100  138k    0     0   150k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  150k

Update success.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: ps2New' in /Extra/EDP/bin/config.inc.php:45

Stack trace:

#0 /Extra/EDP/bin/config.inc.php(45): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...')

#1 /Extra/EDP/bin/launch.php(45): include_once('/Extra/EDP/bin/...')

#2 {main}

thrown in /Extra/EDP/bin/config.inc.php on line 45

logout

[Process completed]

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

We have fixed EDP and its working now, give it at try(use the new installer v5.3 to instal it again). If you still have any issues then post here and I'll fix them.

PS: We are doing a reboot on EDP and its implementation to make major changes all over it, so you might face some issues for some time. 

EDP seems to be working fine now but doing a system build on my system causes it to not boot.

I've followed the instructions from post #2 here:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2032-dell-vostro-200-snow-leopardlionmountain-lionmavericksyosemite/

in step 3 I have to use pcirootuid=1 instead of graphicsenabler=no

in step 4 I don't need any extra commands

step 6 causes it to not boot so I have to use myhack to re-install generic bootpack.

So at the moment I appear to have a working system with generic bootpack, not sure whether this is normal or not but it works.