E6440 Mavericks

shumanak

Thank you for that SSDT worked great! The USB ports work awesome. How would i know which kext will get my audio and HDMI working? Also what are the odds of getting the video out for the charging base to work? If there is no fix no biggie! Thanks!

• Moderators

So the SSDT got all your USB ports working now? 

For port replicator to work, you might need your DSDT patched. I'm no expert when it comes to patching DSDT.

There might be some issue with HDMI and HDMI audio for HD 4600 mobile on 10.9.4 and no solution as far as I know for now.

So the SSDT got all your USB ports working now? 

For port replicator to work, you might need your DSDT patched. I'm no expert when it comes to patching DSDT.

There might be some issue with HDMI and HDMI audio for HD 4600 mobile on 10.9.4 and no solution as far as I know for now.

So my usb ports work almost every other boot, not that big of an issue. I  have audio working with VOODOO as well as multi-touch capabilities. I am hoping I can get my HDMI working before I write a tutorial. Do you know what would be a good search to see if anyone else with the IntelHD4600 has their HDMI working?