Problem with 10.8.4 install

ISR

First: Thank You! With this Bootpack I was able to boot to Installer without Bootflags. The installation passed without problems. But after the first reboot i can't start. It ends with the Error shown below. With -f I'm able to boot to desktop and to run EDP. But after doing this and rebooting my system shows only more Errors and I have to reinstall it. Can anyone help me to fix it? Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English

bg_7f363636b0e5b8fd87ef3d9269fdc6b8.jpg

• Administrators

Don't run EDP for that model! The bootpack was incorrect due to wrong kexts and erroneous DSDT table. By running EDP, you basically re-instated those wrong files, most notably the DSDT. That's why your D830 does no longer initialize graphics. EDP needs to be fixed again here...

Now, you need to either replace your current DSDT with the one I provided in my pack on p1 or re-instate the complete pack and add your missing kexts manually (add them to /E/E and run myFix (quick)).

I couldn't let it. So i reinstalled it several times and after hours of searching I now have a mostly working system. The only thing I didn't get to work is sleep. After closing the notebook i always have to restart because it has a black screen and the fan is still spinning. Any Ideas for fixes?