So close but yet so far

jackal

I been searching where to put this topic but I seem to not find any answers. SO i leave it in your hands. I followed the guides and was able to boot into my Dell latitude d630 and was able to make it up to the choose language page then the installer log came up. I did partition my hard drive since I am in here but I haven't been able to go further. I am trying to install Marverick. I tried to save log but I do not have permission. So any tips or tricks would be great. Sorry I am a newbie at this! graphics card in Nvd I don't know wifi but i did disable it!

I have configured bios to the recommendations on here and I don't get the patch in the mbr? So when i am on my hack loading the file let it load and don't what add anything else? sorry guys i am a newbie and not working with a full head here. 

Ok i did that, installed but hung froze. Then realized i needed to patch my driver i guess so i put that in my extra. I am currently installing maverick on my hard drive ssd 120 gig.  thank you so much if i run into anything ill let you know.  

Ok so i reboot and i go to osx and it apears to boot but i am on osxlatitude and the scroll thingy still working and appears like i am not going anywhere. I wonder what i did wrong. I am following the guide but think i missed a step or two or others. help