e6410 boot problem after Installation

Fezi

i am writing this again as really m getting much tired after installation of mavericks 10.9.4, a major issue with me is that some time my machine boot some time not ... most of the time i have to run Myfix and succeeded almost three times to boot the osx, every time after shutting down i cant boot again except running MyHack 

to day morning when i started system again it stuck after few seconds on gray screen with apple logo.

other issues are

• WiFi not working - system says airport installed
  • cant sign in app store

i did not check much due to booting difficulties

System Specs  
E6410 - i7 cpu M620 , 2.67GHz: ACPI x86 based PC- intel 5 series/3400 chipset family 
Intel hd graphics 
NVIDIA NVS 3100M 512MB gDDR3 

Network Adapter: intel 82577LM Gigabit Network and Intel centrino Ultimate -N6300 AGN

osx version Mavericks 10.9.4... 

please help as i have spent more less 5 days and each day more than 10 hrs to solving this issue , kindly note that i am new on mac osx i never use before so please define me in brief.....

Thanks Herve,  But what should i do with booting issue ... some time it boots some time not ....  should prepare again the usb and install  it again, i am  new to osx and know  basics of windows only ... so please help me sort this matter... 

mean while i am preparing  bootable usb E6410M and MyHack to re-install it ... 

• Administrators

See previous reply.

You also normally need to disable either Intel graphics or nVidia graphics as only one can run: Optimus not supported on Hackintosh.

Lastly, there are lots of threads related to the E6410 nVidia on the forum, read them thoroughly. Jake pointed you to Patel's very complete guide, it should get you sorted.

• Administrators

If you managed to boot with -f, you must now rebuild your cache. You can either use myFix (quick) for that or choose to rebuild it manually.

The manual way has the advantage of showing any potential errors/conflicts that could prevent successfull cache rebuild. It's done through Terminal command sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel.

Search the forum for a compatible card, there's a section dedicated to it. Yes, you can do it on your own.