e6410 App Store, imsg and Face time not working

Fezi

Thanks to the OSXLatitude team. Most of the issues I have fixed by this forum, but some new issues raised as I have started to check. 

1-  imessage can't sign in ...

2- facetime can't sign in ....

3- see the attached - I am getting the system message that ( Kernel extension Could not be loaded) 

post-4953-0-32589500-1411084220_thumb.jpg

last but most important .

App Store can't sign in .. ( cant verified your device or computer ) 

Please advise how to fix the above .. 

Thanks once again... 

• Administrators

All of those issues have been reported many times and a long time ago, they've been thoroughly detailed and been answered to. Please use the forum search facility and familiarise yourself with the issues. You'll find all you need to fix this thereafter.

I have fixed the issue after installing the new extra downloaded few days before from this forum, but now new problem raised .... Please see the attached .... I only can boot with -x safe mood ... My default res is 1280xx800 for osx and for windows i used 1440x900
Graphic card are: Intel hd graphics and nvidia 3100m

post-4953-0-14270500-1411214073_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Add the option to the boot plist file; or use Chameleon Wizard, that'll be easier for you.

PS: Can you please make every effort to post pictures in a suitable & adequate format (size and orientation for instance)? Thanks.

i have installed and used the chameleon Wizard  and got fixed as below listed 

1. changed bios.Plist with -f ....it started well ( it shows like <key>Kernel Flags</key> <string>-f</string>

2. Got Serial number for my mac book ,,

3. and device properties have not any string.. y? <key>device-properties</key> <string></string>

thats all but did not able to enable duallink ....  

i am trying to print screen but don't know y it is not working now ( plz ignore this issue )  even tried ALT+F4+Shift