E6410 mavericks on intel HD vs nVidia

Awan

I got e6410 i7 with integrated intel HD , well with regard to the performance of osx i am really not satisfies .. it hangs some times. please advise that should i go for e6410 i7 with nVidia 3100M ?

I hope there would be much difference with regard to graphics....  

• Administrators

It's always been clear that there was no full graphics acceleration with this Intel HD based model due to the LCD connector type. As such, you should not have expected wonders.

The nVidia model does not have those issues but it has others. There are mentioned in various related threads.

Herve,

problems i am only facing or every Intel HD owner have the some issues of screen flick\jerking on each app, launcher and safari.  I can't see the video also can hear sound only... it  hangs most of the time... so really not enjoying to use the osx 10.9.5...   

i will look into the previous posts also to find out more.. but please let me know which laptop is most resemble with Mac osx in general . 

Thanks 

• Moderators

Those would be good choices but if the system comes with an Intel wireless, a mod bios is require to bypass whitelisting. There's always a risk of bricking your system if it's not done right. But I guess you could always use an external USB wireless.

Last day I was not getting the screen (was black Screen)  so deleted from S/L/E  all of listed below and AppleIntelHDGraphics.Kext is one of them ... 

AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext
AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver.bundle
AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle