Uncommon display or adapter (intel HD 4000) problem

ldaniel-jmz

Here is a modified DSDT that should fix dual link, PLNF, allow you to use stock Intel Graphics kexts, enables clamshell sleep, and native brightness key support. Included is the SMBios to use with it. Rename DSDTpatched.aml to DSDT.aml and place both in /Extra. Run myFix (quick) and restart.

Also, your /Extra had no Extensions folder?!

Archive.zip

I just tried it as you told me and the problem persists. I also performed a hardware diagnosis by using a Menu pressing F12 at the boot. And it says that there is a problem with some cables and that the lcd display is not connected. That is really weird because yesterday the computer worked correctly, but then when I restarted it, there was the problem again. I think is something random.

Well, keep that DSDT I made you. It does enable all of the things I specified in my previous post. When you get this sorted out, it should help out a bit. 

Usually, non-stock kexts (like VoodooTSCSync, FakeSMC, etc...) go into /Extra/Extensions if this is a myHack build. That way you don't have to replace them every time you update OS X. The myHack.kext file will incorporate them into system caches and they will work as though they are in /System/Library/Extensions. 

I would start by disassembling the machine and checking your video cable on your laptop. It may have come loose during travel or movement.