E6500 E6400 M4400 Nvidia 10.10 Yosemite Build

aodix85

Hey folks - I was wondering if anybody got a working App Store Yosemite 10.10 build to install using myhack on the E6500 and if so if they can post instructions?  or using unifail for that matter?

Anyone know what version of myhack supports it (or does any version support 10.10 as of right now)?

I just got 10.9.5 to install and I am hoping to just be able to switch to 10.10 ....But that all depends on what the fine folks on this site which i rely on so much so can do ;)  !!!

thats awesome...but i think i gotta wait until theres a workaround for sound...i cant do it without sound i use youtube and some other sites like that too much and im using this as my main coimputer so...its just gotta have sound....thats fantastic work though great job!!!!  maybe ill try it on another drive that ive got and see what happens ;)

hey another question for howoarang - you have the same EXACT setup that you have...did yours not show 2.8ghz or did it show 2.66ghz in the system information?  i had to edit the smbios file to make mine read 2.8 it would always show just 2.66...i am not sure if it was actually running at 2.66 or if changing this makes a difference.  i think the problem is that mac doesnt seem to recognize 10.5 multiplier but rather it only recognizes the integer 10 multiplier and only runs at 2.66 because of that.  i just dont know...

aaaa OK so Yosemite shows it correctly then!  thats good to know.

i just bought a T9900 on eBay so that i can swap out and have the best possible laptop specs for the MOBO.  Next ill need 8gb of ram...

I will try Yosemite at some point but i think i will wait until there is a myhack for it which i expect will happen but will take some time.

but maybe I will try out on another HD, i'm not sure well see...

Thanks Howoarang.  But I am not able to boot using usb. I could not see the option "with injected kextâ€. I added system parameter to use injected kext in config.plist, but still it didnt work. I am seeing a blank screen after I ask clover to boot from usb. 

Please help me.