prashantloveguru143

My configuration:

HP g6 2320TX

core i5 3rd gen 3230CPU @2.60GHz(4cpu)  ivy bridge

4GB ddr3 ram

intel hd4000

radeon graphics 7670M

1TB HDD

First, i would like to thank for creating such helpful forum to support hackintosh. actually i have no any mac machine i have downloaded some images of mac from torrent out of which i m going to install mavricks 10.9 on my machine. after installation my hackintosh showing identifier as: iMac 8,1

to create bootable USB media i used ML in Vmware. unifail not worked for me so i decided to use myHack which works for me like charm.but still i have some problems as follows:

1. i can boot my hackintosh only in safe mode bcz kernel panic due to Applekeystore and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement as shown in attachment.  Boot argument used: -v GraphicsEnabler=no cpus=1

how to resolve this issue??

2. also if i did not use cpus=1 it gives me apic lapic native error.....after some google ling i came to knew i have to use lapic kernel patcher. but my Q is should i patch kernel via patcher or via chameleon wizard???

3. Currently only win7 bootloader is working i think myHack fails to install chameleon on EFI partition. i m booting hackintosh via myHack bootable USB. So shall i use Chameleon Wizard?? i dont know how to use it .

4. My Partition(GPT) map is as follows :

Parition 1:  400MB recovery patition

Parition 2:  260MB EFI System partition

Parition 3:  352GB Mavericks

Unallocated Space of 128MB

Parition 4:   107GB Data

Parition 5:    50GB  Windows7

Parition 6:   148GB Data

Parition 7:    250GB Data

Parition 8:    24GB OEM Partition (but Windows 8 is deleted which was at 3rd patition)

i dont want to loss Win7 connection as my all work is going on in win7 , So how to install chameleon bootloader successfully in 1st attempt without any issue so as to boot both Windows7 and Mavericks???? 

5.shall i use multifail??? and how??

6.What is FakeSMC ?? is it needed for me??

i have access to HFS+ partition from windows.So now whole picture is in front of you.....so i m very much confused that from which point should i start???? Plz tell me correct path or correct sequence to start work step by step........

post-66754-0-71614300-1413717471_thumb.jpg

post-66754-0-44383000-1413717570_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

for the apple power management issue you can add nullcpu kext or delete the kext from s/l/e or generate an SSDT for for your ivy powermanegment using the option of plugin type=1 if you make any kext changes or deletions you need to run a my fix quick option so it generates new kernel cache.

for the fakesmc issue update fakesmc. without that kext osx will not work.

for HP lapic issues you need to patch the kernel. i don't think chameleon wizard does that.

clover boot loader might have an APIC fix option in ACPI section but thats a totally different animal then chameleon.

i m using Hackintosh Vietnam Tool (HVT) for driver installation.I did lapic kernel patch,Power management,ethernet,battery etc with HVT. Now  in my mind is 1st Qestion what HVT did in background??? plz Explain bcz i want to learn thing from basic....

Then i config HD4000 (low 1300x768) and also kext settings in HVT but it wont work for me.....after that i done lot of reserch on HD4000 and finally decided to patch my DSDT for graphics using RehabMan laptop patch....and then my HD4000 works .intelcaprifb=3 and also 4 works for me but still  QE/CI is not  working. bcz i tried to play .mp4 but it gets error. Now my 2ndQuestion is , what that patch does so that HD4000 get working???  dsdt is very difficult to learn.

also there is no AppleIntelHD4000.kext in my S/L/E but there is AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext.   . what is difference between both kexts??? hows HD graphics works without AppleIntelHD4000.kext???

Also my sound is not working in DPCImanager it is showing deice 8086:1e20....in system info showing Audio ID is 0.....i m unable to recognize audio codec ....i copied original AppleIntelHDA.kext to S/L/E but still not reconizing codec.......now tell me what should i do to enable sound....i attached my DSDT and other required files see attachment

myfiles.rar

• Moderators

HVT is an automation of scripts and kexts. The scripts if select will patch the binary of the kexts to make it work in hackintosh. Kexts if selected will install it to system/library/extensions replacing the vanilla file if it existed.

if you don't have AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext in SLE, that could be the cause of not getting full QE/CI. You need both AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext and AppleIntelframebufferCapri.kext to work.

Your audio might not be working is because you don't have layout-id set in your DSDT. Not knowing what your audio card is and if there's a patched AppleHDA available, you could try voodoohda and AppleHDADisabler.

You have a conflict in your config files. You set IntelCapriFB to 4 in your o.c.b.p but have 3 in your DSDT. If your display resolution is 1366x768, you should use the value 3.

Your audio might not be working is because you don't have layout-id set in your DSDT. Not knowing what your audio card is and if there's a patched AppleHDA available, you could try voodoohda and AppleHDADisabler.

i heard that voodoo will cause kernel panics at any stage and also i had that experiece with my earlier 10.6.3 machine......so i decided to patch AppleHDA for corresponding codec......what should i do??? what is layout id how it is configured???how to know my audio codec???