EDP 1.9.1 and 2.1 released

Leon

All the hard work is very much appreciated guys.

I do have one question though, the wiki has a guide to install Snow Leopard but now that EDP 2.1 is out is there going to be a guide for installing Lion?

Ideally two guides (upgrade and clean install) might really be needed.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

All the hard work is very much appreciated guys.

I do have one question though, the wiki has a guide to install Snow Leopard but now that EDP 2.1 is out is there going to be a guide for installing Lion?

Ideally two guides (upgrade and clean install) might really be needed.

Its coming.. but hey.. if you are bored. write on and we will post it :)

Hi guys,

I am trying to get my d620 to run Lion. So far I've succesfully created a USB drive for booting & installing with EDP2.1 and Lion 10.7.2 (bought from Apple store). However I have some issues:

- when I install edp 2.1 the PC won't boot, hangs on waiting for root device.

- mouse scroll wheel reversed (!?)

Any advise?

Hi guys,

I am trying to get my d620 to run Lion. So far I've succesfully created a USB drive for bootinh & installing with EDP2.1 and Lion 10.7.2 (bought from Apple store). However I hae some issues:

- when I install edp 2.1 the PC won't boot, hangs on waiting for root device.

- mouse scroll wheel reversed (!?)

Any advise?

Don't update to 10.7.2 until EDP 2.2 comes out, I don't know how well 2.1 will work with that current update.

In Lion, the mouse/trackpad is reversed for scrolling but you can change that in trackpad settings

Don't update to 10.7.2 until EDP 2.2 comes out, I don't know how well 2.1 will work with that current update.

In Lion, the mouse/trackpad is reversed for scrolling but you can change that in trackpad settings

Hooray! I have Lion 10.7.2 running with EDP2.2. Everything works, except sleep. There are two small irritations: the bluetooth keyboard setup which keeps nagging and my keyboard layout (which is British): I cannot get the "\" key to work. (and yes, I have tried all possible combinations in Ukelele). On my keyboard this key is located between the left shift key and the "z" key. OSX simply doesn't reconise a key press. The best fit so far is the logitec british keyboard, included in Ukelele.

• Administrators

Hooray! I have Lion 10.7.2 running with EDP2.2. Everything works, except sleep. There are two small irritations: the bluetooth keyboard setup which keeps nagging and my keyboard layout (which is British): I cannot get the "\" key to work. (and yes, I have tried all possible combinations in Ukelele). On my keyboard this key is located between the left shift key and the "z" key. OSX simply doesn't reconise a key press. The best fit so far is the logitec british keyboard, included in Ukelele.

1. Use the sleep guide on the wiki

2. Use the remap guide ont he wiki

:)