Dell Precision T5500 OSX install help needed

hirion

A few days ago I installed OSX Yosemite with Clover to a Dell Precision T3500 Workstation. It works fine (I've found the installation guide on this forum).

But there is a T5500 Dell to which I cannot install OSX. I've found posts on Hackintosh forums that OSX can be installed to T5500, but I haven't found a detailed guide for it. Can anybody help me with that?

Thanks in advance,

Lanyo

You're right, these are the details:

my T5500 specifications: A16 BIOS (I updated), 1 x e5503 Xeon processor, 4 GB RAM, XFX Nvidia 250 GTS graphic card, SATA 250 GB HDD

Install faults: with Clover Yosemite install the installer load in, but disc utility doesn't recognize the HDD, in system info it writes INTEL ICH 10 AHCI 1.20 supported, but the device is "unknown". Native command quering: no, Detachable drive: no.

I tried to make a DSDT.aml (I'm not sure in the process and I'm not sure I could do it properly), but the installer sent a failure message that it couldn't find ACPI driver. 

Chameleon Mavericks install myHack method in verbose mode listed too many processor cores (sixty-something). Instead of GUI loading in I got a black screen. I have tried without graphic enabler, but the result was the same. When I put DSDT.aml to the Extra library, - despite the fact that the path was written in - it sent a message that it didn't find ACPI table and at the end of the process the black screen came again.

Interesting tough that with myHack 1.1.4 installer I could install Snow without any problem (it is true, that it doesn't work smoothly, because it is hard to find kexts for the devices). But, of course Snow wouldn't solve my problem because I would like to install Mavericks or Yosemite because of the applications.

Thanks for any help,

Lanyo

Mavericks:

I have updated to 10.9.5 successfully, only I have to rollback  SAS drivers from 10.9.1. Apple has changed in 10.9.2 and it was the problem of "still waiting for root device". (AppleACPIPlatform.kext - AppleAHCIPort.kext - IOAHCIFamily.kext- IOPCIFamily.kext. These must be overwritten)

Yosemite:

I installed Yosemite, copied 10.9.1 AHCI kexts, but the mouse and the keyboard didn't work, so I copied the USB kexts (5 pieces) from Mavericks. Works this way.

But: I cant update it, because then I cannot run it.