dell optiplex 760 (got it for free)

robdsgb

hey guys a friend of mine gave me a dell optiplex 760, i have 10.6.8 running on it but youtube videos play but without the video just audio. i'm also trying to upgrade it to lion . I don't think my graphics are config right, Can someone help me out please .

dell optiplex 760

intel core 2 duo 2.8ghz E7000 series Intel® CoreTM2 Duo 3M, 1066 FSB

2gb ram

intel graphics chip gma 4500

500gb harddrive

broadcom wifi card

Hey Leon , I reinstalled mac os 10.6.3 and youtube works fine with no problems. Now i'm in the process of upgrading to 10.6.8, i'm confused on what chameloen i should use , earlier before i reinstalled mac os i installed chameleon from champlist and my screen resolution was 1280x1024, now its 1024x768. I've been visting kexts.com but i'm not sure whats the correct way to install kexts, i have kext utility , but it doesn't seem like they install (haven't installed any yet on the new install i did.) An can they be uninstalled .

Thanks

• Administrators

use kext wizard for kexts and chameleon wizard for chame... install the latest one and in smbios section of chame wiz set your graphics enabler=yes and your resolution... there are different settings to play with to optimize your osx install.