Lenovo T430i Mavericks boot fail

simon11

Lenovo T430i

Machine Model: 2344BDG

CPU: Intel Core i3-3110M

IvyBridge

Memory (1x): 4096mb

Hi,

I'm really struggling at the moment and need some help.

I have completed the installation using MyHack / Mavericks / Bootpack for T430.

Completed the installation following http://www.osxlatitude.com/edp/documentation/

Right through the end.

Boots into Mavericks and completed installation of EDP using Lenovo T430.

I have a T430i which is practically the T430 but with an i3 processor. I have a HD4000.

I made a boot key with my hack and then ran installation again to add the Extra folder downloaded in bootpack for T430.

I would really appreciate some help to get me further.

With great thanks to anyone that can help as need Mavericks for work.

Please see the boot screen:

post-70780-0-95339000-1419347051_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I just managed to get into Mavericks by rebooting several times and somehow managed to get into safe mode.

I then installed the post installation using the Lenovo T430 configuration.

http://www.osxlatitude.com/edp/documentation/post-installation/

This completed successfully.

But now I am getting the following screen when I've rebooted.

post-70780-0-46146400-1419351619_thumb.jpeg

Thanks Jake.

I installed NullCPUPowerManagement.kext through safe mode and Mavericks is booting correctly.

Everything looks good except for bluetooth, but I will have to do some more digging to resolve this.

Thanks again for all your help.

I'm having this exact same issue with my T430i, however the fix of placing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext back does not seem to fix the issue, unless I'm doing it wrong. So basically after booting into Safe mode like the OP, I was only then able to get past the Bluetooth issue and install the post EDP utility. Once I rebooted I received the same Kernel Panic as the OP, so I booted back into Safe mode, and copied the Null kext from the Extra folder on the iHack USB key, to the Extra folder on the OS X drive. I then ran the iHack fix to repair permissions... but when I reboot, I get the same Kernel Panic. 

I've tried reinstalling with the same issue and now I'm lost what to try. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help, much appreciated.