Yosemite on Latitude E5520 with Clover

filbip

I just want to thank you all of you for such amazing tutorial, i have my Dell working 100% thanks to all of you :D

Can someone explain me how to create a config.plist using my "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" and SMBios.plist to make clover work?

And what about the patches, the only think we are patching is vanilla Graphics kext and VoodooHDA, how can i do that?

I've tried using the one on this tutorial but it freezes my laptop, so i've build mine DSDT and using chameleon it's working fine.

But i want to update to 10.10.3 or newer versions without worry.

thanks

Im installing clover on a pen and put there The essentials kexts with my dsdt and your config.plist. then i boot with The pen to my default setup and it gives me this white screen. I folllowed a guide that explain how to setup clover for Yosemite.

Thanks

I have installed Yosemite based on post #1. I can’t get the sound to work. I can use the FN keys to switch laptop screen to external  VGA or HDMI, but can’t get laptop screen and external to work at same time. The screen also flickers when loading. I am not use how the battery management is supposed to work. Am I supposed to see the battery status in menu bar, I don’t. I have gone into the “System Preferences†“Energy Saver†and pick the option to “show battery status in menu barâ€, but will not stay checked. When I put “kext-dev-mode=1†in the Boot arguments, I get the screen on post #25 top image.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am running Yosemite 10.10.5

Intel Core i5-2520M, 2,5 GHz CPU;

Intel HM65, Intel Sandy Bridge chipset;

8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM;

Intel HD 3000 1366x768 graphics.

Thanks