trackpad e6320 mavericks and yosemite

ihaventgotaname

Dear All,

I have a new (ish) e6320 i5

I can get the only kext to work from EDP which is the enhanced PS2 kext. However although it works very smoothly it tracks very very slowly. Ahh, so I turned it up in system preferences to the Max. Sadly this made hardly any difference and I need to swipe for about five times to get it across the screen. BTW way putting new voodoo PS2 on causes kernel panics. Won't even safe boot in my mavericks partition. So have not tried it in my Yosemite!

In both had the following working,

Got Wifi working and ethernet,

Keyboard fine

Graphics seems good on HD 1080 on Youtube

Battery,

Sleep but not lid close

Voodoo audio kext works well.

If I can get this mouse problem fixed, I am truly on my way. Oh mouse works fine on USB.

Any ideas, I can use eep and kext utility but so far as using code I would need lots of patience from anyone helping me, although I can follow well explained instructions. Has anyone modified this kext. Tried Alps from Rehab man BTW.

Thanks to anyone who could help me.

ihaventgotaname

• Moderators

Try the version from my signature below Exx20 Touchpad. Tested on ML, Mavericks, and Yosemite. Side scrolling is best, but 2 finger scrolling works too.

Thanks to works of Yeahoon, sontrg, npjohnson, bpedman and rehabman.

Thanks both. Herve told me to install his boot pack for e6320 and it worked ok and I managed to get wifi working by removing the broadcom kext and running my fix.

Sleep does not work and he has asked me to amend the SSDT but I don'r have the tools for this. Would you be able to guide me. I have a 2540 and he had a 2520 processor. Do you know if the guide for sleep by Bronxtech will work on this laptop. Herve gave me some code to switch hibernate to zero. Tried but not worked.

Every thing else seems to be working well and I am very pleased. Thanks Herve