HP ProBook 4320s Hackintosh

cooper1

I have hp probook with specs:

intel i3 380m

gpu ati 5470m

4gb ram ddr3

I managed to do only install the clover (myhack not working) the graphics card works with the following command but every time I put the do not work USB only one and lost bluetooth, please eny help..........

Does anyone know how I can make it work with MyHack?

<key>Graphics</key>

<dict>

<key>FBName</key>

<string>Langur</string>     

<key>Inject</key>

<dict>

<key>ATI</key>

<true/>

<key>Intel</key>

<false/>

<key>NVidia</key>

<false/>

</dict>  

<key>InjectATI</key>

<true/>

<key>InjectEDID</key>

<true/>

<key>LoadVBios</key>

<true/>

<key>VRAM</key>

<integer>512</integer>

<key>VideoPorts</key>

<integer>3</integer>     

</dict>

• Administrators

Hi, a few questions:

. which OS X version are you trying to install?

. what are the problems you experience with myHack?

I'm not a great fan of Clover (you need a Clover university degree to understand it in my opinion), so I tend to stick to myHack and Chameleon as much as possible.

• Administrators

You're somehow mistaken.

First of all, myHack does not provide support for any hardware per sé, it's an OS X installation tool. Hardware support is provided by drivers (i.e. kexts), patched DSDTs and/or SSDTs, patches, etc. myHack provides assistance in such drivers or files installation, nothing else. If you include the necessary drivers or suitably patched drivers in the bootpack, myHack will automatically support the related hardware. Clover is no different in that respect, it's just that it provides a lot more built-in features to cover hardware. It's therefore a lot richer but, also, a lot more complicated to understand.

Secondly, current version of myHack does not support Yosemite installation. As such, you indeed have to resort to alternative methods to install Yosemite. Like Chameleon, Clover is a bootloader, not an installation or USB installer creation tool: it does not create the USB installer like myHack does for Mac OS X/OS X versions from SL 10.6 to Mavericks 10.9. myHack uses Chameleon as bootloader. Clover is installed on a USB installer once it has been created and it is also installed on the target partition once OS X has been installed on it.

However, you can easily manually create your Yosemite USB installer, on which you then install Chameleon. There are tons of guides related to that on the usual forums, this one included (look here or here for instance). This manual method is basically what myHack more or less does in the background without users knowledge. It hides all the complexity to provide a nice and easy tool to the user. This being said, it's also nice to know the actual details, at least for educational purposes...

To sum things up:

• Clover = sophisticated bootloader with built-in advanced hardware detection support; somehow difficult to understand / install / use
  • Chameleon = goold old very reliable bootloader with limited hardware detection support. Very easy to understand / install / use
  • myHack = OS X USB installer creation tool + advanced driver installation & management tool

i am not mistaken .... i now myhack not support yosemite ... i try myhack on mavericks but graphics card not support ! do you now how to enable this graphics card on myhack.

i read many tutorials before create post heare i now Chameleon and clover i ask how to install os x with myhack on this laptop ? 8-) 

• Moderators

Try adding AtiConfig=Langur, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No to org.chameleon.boot.plist

If ATI 5470m is not supported, you could try disabling it and use the 1st Gen Intel HD graphics. To boot with that, you'll need to remove AppleIntelHDGraphics*

To get full QE/CI with that, you could read more about it here.

• Administrators

Try AtiConfig=Hoolock + GraphicsEnabler=Yes as manual Chameleon boot options (use exact same syntax and casing). If it works, just add them to your boot plist. Use Chameleon Wizard if you need assistance.

ATI.jpg