T410 Yosemite Backlight after sleep

Barki

Hi,

i just managed to install Yosemite on my T410. I have full QE/CI and everything is working well except sleep: The T410 goes to sleep but wakes up without backlight. I tried a few different dsdt files I found for the T410 but none of them fixed the sleep problem. Adding darkwake=0 to the org.chameleon.Boot.plist did not help too ... 

Did anyone of you have working sleep with the T410 on OS X Yosemite? Any help would be amazing! 

Thanks a lot,

Barki

I used the T410s bootpack and DSDT, this fixed all my problems! :) Thanks a lot for your help ... :) The only thing which isn't working the way it should be is the battery status ... it randomly changes between the correct battery level and "no battery installed", so it's not able to calculate the time remaining...

Are you able to login to iMessage? It's not working for me ...

Thanks a lot for your help :)

I'm using Chameleon 2.3svn (svn-r2538) and your Mavericks bootpack with Yosemite. QE/CI and sleep is working well. I replaced the original Wifi Card with a Broadcom BCM94322HM8L which is working out of the box. 

iMessage is not working yet, but I'm working on it ... I think it's just a matter of adding the right values to the NVRAM.

Did you manage to get iMessage running on other Notebooks with Yosemite?

The Card Reader and Bluetooth isn't working with the Mavericks bootpack but I did not try to fix it yet. For audio I use VoodooHD.kext but the sound quality is really bad. Maybe i will try AppleHDA later... The camera is working too ... 

Hi Barki, may I ask which guide did you use to get Yosemite installed on your T410 with Intel Graphics?

I tried creating the USB with unifail but couldn't boot to the installer. Always hangs at the end of Bluetooth controller start. Tried the many suggested boot flags also. MyHack hasn't been updated for Yosemite (which the Extra pack mentioned here uses.)

I have a working 10.6.8 on the T410 and downloaded Yosemite, but afraid to mess up this installation by running the upgrade, so trying to install Yosemite fresh on another drive.

Thanks for helping out.

I tried that, but same results, booting stopped after some Bluetooth component starts. Tried the 10.10.2 files, and then the 10.10 files.

I could install 10.6.8 fine, just had to delete the kexts you mentioned before the restart. But somehow Yosemite USB refuses to finish loading, always stuck at the same place.

I've also tried re-creating this USB 3 times, on 3 different thumb drives with the same result.

Any other ideas?

What can I use instead of unifail to create an USB installer?