D630 with Intel Graphics Kernel Panic on install boot?

TechieJustin

d430 and d620 do not have ahci as a sata option

It doesn't make any, nothing helps, Try to setup with all Dell bios available from A01 up to A17 include OSX version with SATA option set to AHCI or just SATA in the first minute of the pen installation it fails....

• Administrators

replace the extra folder in the image with one for your model laptop and yes use the newest boot loader you can find chameleon wizard usually has recent builds or champ list the only thing with using newest boot loader is that com.apple.boot.pilist was changed to org.chameleon.Boot.plist so if your extra folder has com.apple.boot.pilist rename it to the org.... make sure boot has a cap B in boot.

Well i got everything working in the end by using another Kext installer prior to installing the EDP.

Basically my procedure was:

-USB image from osxlatitude.com

-Installed in safe boot.

-Restart in chameleon, selecting hard drive, also safe boot.

-Installed Kext installer from other website (contains chameleon also)

-Restarted (normal)

-Installed EDP 1.9.1

-Restarted (normal)

Everything is stable, but i cannot do updates (which i'm fine with)

hersly, two questions..How did you >>> -Installed Kext installer from other website- (in safe mode -x my usb or network is not working)Image from? >> USB image from osxlatitude.com- you mean this one? premade SLD430USB.img.bz2

I put the kext installer on the USB, it was mounted once it booted.

The image is that premade one...yep.

My latest is that i installed upgrades to 10.6.8...seems ok but lost airport and ethernet.

Oke guys here u are...

Fresh DSDT for Intel D630 with resolution 1440x900. Works here without KP. Use latest chameleon and EDP

:D

grap as long as its hot

i noticed in your signature that some osx bios mod is applied.

can you please tell what problem that solved for you?