How to install yosemite on M4600?

dcf007

Hello, 

I'm trying to install Yosemite on my m4600 laptop but I'm not really sure on how to do it, I've tried it following this tutorial but I got a black screen right after chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) booted the installer, I've tried several boot flags but no luck. Then I tried to do it with Clover; it got stuck on the Apple loading screen, it wouldn't progress. I have no idea on how to do it or fix the black screen or loading screen, can someone help please?

Honestly I have no idea where to look, like I said I don't know anything about hackintosh, I wanna learn this stuff but don't understand this kind of stuff. Can you point me in the right direction please?

• Administrators

To be very honest, Yosemite is not the easiest version of OS X to install, especially if you're an absolute beginner in Hackintoshing. I strongly suggest you fall back to Mavericks, it'll be a much easier version to install with myHack and the documented process you'll find in the EDP menu at the top of the OSXLatitude page.