Installing ML 10.8.3 on Asus N56DP-AMD processor-MBR Disk

dr_jacky_2005

• Administrators

No need for PCIRootUID=0, Chameleon uses 0 as default value...

Did you install the PS2 kexts from myHack's generic pack (AppleACPIPS2Nub + ApplePS2Controller)? These usually work OOB.

What should i do? try this trick? ( Bronya's 10.8.5 RC5 )

Or continue our tests after using -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 flags and my mouse and tp does not work?

By the way, i have 10.8.3, is there any problem if using Bronya's 10.8.5 RC5?!

Ok, so just -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No seems needed.
I think so; after myHack process on USB ended, i saw AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext & ApplePS2Controller.kext in it's Extra folder.
But if you want i can double check it with boot to myHack USB and go to terminal and list all kext that are in /System/Library/Extensions/

• Administrators

if you got there with 10.8.3 AMD kernel, then fine. I would recommend you use Bronya's 10.8.5 kernel once you've updated to 10.8.5 (use the Combo Update).

Can't really help you on the mouse/trackpad/keyboard issue, you'll need to identify your hardware (e.g.: Elan; ALPS) and use the appropriate kext set then .

if you got there with 10.8.3 AMD kernel, then fine. I would recommend you use Bronya's 10.8.5 kernel once you've updated to 10.8.5 (use the Combo Update).

Can't really help you on the mouse/trackpad/keyboard issue, you'll need to identify your hardware (e.g.: Elan; ALPS) and use the appropriate kext set then .

I don't know what is Combo Update and how to do that, but thank you for your recommend.
For kext installation, is it possible to copy kext folder and paste it on Mac partition/System/Library/Extensions/
?
( All of these works in windows 7, cause i installed Paragorn HFS+ and can see HFS partitions )