Trouble installing Mavericks on D630 using Axel-Erfurt's installer

dornkaat

hello guys,
as i mentioned i have a d630 with nvidia gpu .... glad to have this running ... but now i want to have mavericks on my d630 tried everything to build the boot usb key , like metioned in this thread... after booting with -f-v the installation screen appears and after the selection of the language the installation ends up ... that this installation can not be done ... what can i do .. i cant save the errorlog .... any clue ???

Thanks in advance dornkaat

p.s. now i have the installation dump:
Installationsprotokoll 9-Apr-2015.txt

• Administrators

Why don't you revert to our standard myHack v3.3.1 + bootpack proven method? Boot the installer, format your target disk partition "Mac OS X extended (journaled)" on a GPT partition scheme and let it run its course.

You can then tune up using the complete pack I posted several times in recent months. EDP appears best avoided on D Series since many users reported problems  after use...

Lastly, don't forget to apply performance tuning actions as detailed here.

• Like 1

Hello Herve,

i have used the MyHack 3.3.1 + Bootpack .... i followed all the described hints ! The result is always this dump my D630n produces , can you interpret this dump ? I dont have thisd fundamental knowledge about osx :( , maybe you can help ??

Evtl. i'll give a try to your hints, given on the page you linked in your answer ...  i'll post the results immediately ..

Many thanks sincerly Dornkaat