10.6.8 killed D620 wireless

Guest Soul

Hi all,

Installed and followed the instructions on the wiki to the letter and I must say I am amazed, all went swimmingly.

Everything worked before I updates to 10.6.8

After 10.6.8 I have two issues,

graphics are gone down to 1024x768 - Gaphics are nVidia Quadro VS 110M native 1440x900

Airport Card no longer recognised. - Wireless is Dell 1505 802.11n 0MX846 mini card

any ideas greatly received. Thanks for all the resources though guys this is super!!!

make sure you have the latest chameleon and set your resolution in org.chameleon.Boot.plist use chameleon wizard as for networking you need your old networking kexts 10.6.8 updated them in s/l/e

Any ideas where I could recover the network kext for D620 having already updated, I don't really wanna have to roll back.

Sorry for being a complete noob, thanks for all your help, best community on the web by far!!!

Any ideas where I could recover the network kext for D620 having already updated, I don't really wanna have to roll back.

Sorry for being a complete noob, thanks for all your help, best community on the web by far!!!

Get the EDP package for Snow Leopard, put that on a CD or Flash Drive and install it on the D620, restart, and everything should be back!

Get the EDP package for Snow Leopard, put that on a CD or Flash Drive and install it on the D620, restart, and everything should be back!

Unfortunatly not, The E.D.P. was installed pre 10.6.8 and post 10.6.8. Still no wireless!

Other than that I am spot on A, OK working tremendose

many thanks for continued efforts to help a tool

ta Soul